Thursday, November 8, 2012

Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge


It is time for another fun challenge at Joan's Gardens.  This week it is a color challenge -red, white and green.  Please go over to Joan's Gardens to see Joan's card and read all the details about the challenge.

For my card I used one of the new Nellie Snellen embossing folders.  The cute image is the Paintbox Poppets "Christmas Miss" stamp.  She was colored with Distress markers.  The corner is the Cheery Lynn "Holly Corner".

For the inside of the card I stamped the Impression Obsession "Merry Christmas".  Along the edge I added a piece of the new Fabric Tape "Red Ribbon II" you can order from Joan's Gardens.  There are three beautiful ribbons in this box of sticky back fabric tape.   

In this picture I added one of the new borders from the Cheery Lynn "Expandable Tiny Borders" die plate.  It was placed over the ribbon for a different look.  There are a lot of cute borders on this plate.  By adding the border, it gave this ribbon a different effect, which I like.  I'm sure you will have fun with all the different tiny borders on this die. 

I want to thank you for all the pretty cards you entered in last week's challenge.  Joan and I always love to see your cards and hope to receive a lot of them in this week's challenge.

All the products I used can be purchased from Joan's Gardens:
Nellie Snellen "Rectangle Frame I" embossing folder 
Cheery Lynn "Holly Corner" (B184)
PaintBox Poppets "Christmas Miss" stamp set
Impression Obsession "Merry Christmas" stamp (E8774)
Cheery Lynn "Expandable Tiny Borders" (B215)
Fabric Tape "Red Ribbon II" box of 3 sticky back tapes
Distress Markers

791177

7 comments:

craftieodmae said...

beautiful card, sounds like an awesome challenge, may just make time to play!

Diane said...

Beautiful card...those new EB folders are awesome!! Love the "sprig" of holly, too!! Thank you for the kind comments about my card...I really appreciate it!!

Rita said...

A beautiful card and I love the folder. Hugs Rita xx

Bonjourscrap said...

Such a cute card ! I have to try the distress marker...

Winnie and Patty said...

Selma--this is beautiful!!! I love the simplicity of it! TFS---Patty

Sheila - Ginger said...

OH isn't she cute and and such a lovely card Selma.

Love Sheila xx

Glenda said...

What a cutie pie! Love that little image and your coloring is awesome. Hoping I have time to play!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails