Monday, November 12, 2012

Christmas Poinsettias in White


I love the look of off white and Kraft card stock together.  Today I created a card using the Poppy Stamps "Blooming Poinsettia" which is die cut using an off white pearlized paper.  The card base is 5.5" x 6" and is kraft card stock.  In the corners I used is from the Cheery Lynn Corners, "Lace Corner Deco D" set.  I love the delicate design in this corner.  I think adding a lot of fillers behind flowers really adds to the overall look so I added the pretty Memory Box "Elegant Scrollwork", the Marianne Design "Holly Branches" and the Cheery Lynn "Wreath Strip" pieces.  To add more "sparkle" I added some Twinklets Diamond Dust. 

You can't see all of the pretty design in the  Memory Box "Elegant Scrollwork" so I took a picture of it so you could see both ends. 

Poppy Stamps "Blooming Poinsettia" (861)
Memory Box "Elegant Scrollwork" (98153)
Marianne Design "Holly Branches" (LR0224)
Cheery Lynn "Wreath Strip" (B216)
Cheery Lynn "Lace Corner Deco D" (B164)
Twinklets "Diamond Dust"

795477

15 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Bee-U-TEE-FUL!!!!! You rock girl!!!

Glenda said...

You just knocked my socks off! This is stunning!

Unknown said...

what can I say but BEAUTIFUL
BEAUTIFUL
Thank for showing

Rita said...

Selma, this card is stunning and I absolutely adore the poinsettias. Hugs Rita xx

Sheila - Ginger said...

Oh Selma what an absolutely stunningly exquisite card....the poinsettias are positively beautiful and I bought that die at the craft show at the weekend so your card has given me loads of inspiration.

Love Sheila xx

Chrissy said...

Sooo beautiful Selma, love the white and beautiful dies...gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Laura said...

Oh that is so darn pretty...I like the blue one too!
Laura

Betty Benton said...

Fabulous!! Love those white poinsettias!!

Kathy said...

So gorgeous, Selma! I love the color combo too! That Elegant Scrollwork Die is one of my favorites lately...so delicate and elegant! Blessings! Kathy

May said...

Stunning card, Love, Love, Love those poinsettias.... Such an elegant card...Hugs May x x x

Mrs. Swandog said...

Selma your card is beautiful. I love the combination of the white on kraft!

Anonymous said...


waauw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beautiful!
Hug's Anja

Unknown said...

soooo gorgeous. The white poinsettias with the delicate scroll work is just beautiful, but I love the blue one also.

Anonymous said...

wow you are one amazing lady i wish i had half of your talent!!! you really are an inspiration :)
Lynn

Antonella said...

So pretty! I love the poinsettia and your memory box scroll - it fills in the empty space so beautifully!
Hugs, antonella :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails